We’ve got Precision blasting down to a fine art
We use the latest technology to safely & gently strip, clean & restore almost any surface. Using compressed air to deliver a soft or fine hard media at low pressures, we are able to carefully remove unwanted surface materials such as rust, paint, grease or contamination & restore the original materials to their former glory. These methods are often used for architectural restoration on many surfaces including timber.
The abrasives used are non-toxic, generally non-hazardous and environmentally sensitive as opposed to the old fashioned sands which are no longer used due to the free-silica content.
Due to the low pressures involved and the precise control of abrasive, this type of blast cleaning produces much less dust and waste than conventional abrasive blasting.
If you need an experienced team for a specialist cleaning project, RM Specialist Blast Cleaning can help.
RM Specialist Blast Cleaning covers the whole of the UK.
What is precision blasting?
- It doesn't harm the substrate. No metal warping, no flash rust, no more masking of glass, chrome and rubber.
- Totally clean and the media is water-soluble.
- Environmentally friendly! Non-toxic, non-flammable, non-hazardous, FDA approved.
- So versatile and can be used in so many applications.
- It provides an excellent finish and perfect preparation for painting, chroming, powder coating and varnishing.
RM's Precision Blasting Services can remove:
- Surface contaminants
- Graffiti and gum
- Fire damage
- And much more!
RM Specialist Blast Services can remove all of the above from the following:
- Building restoration including brick, stone and wood.
- Cars, motorcycles, trucks and aeroplanes.
- Boats and yachts.
- Heavy equipment and machinery.
- Mechanical components and parts.
- Manufacturing equipment.
- Printing equipment.
- Wood or metal furniture.
- Industrial moulds.
- Plastics and Rubber.
- Ferrous and non-ferrous metals.